Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Entry #1

I am very new to this blog thing, i'm slowly getting the hang of learning and exploring new blogs. All of the blogs i have came across are very different in all aspects. I have reviewed and gone over many blogs and not many have caught my attention. But here are a few that I have researched and reviewed

Review- John Teti, The Gamelogical Society- This blog reviews games and gaming items. Also there is a lot of commentary about how video gaming could be the next big thing. I feel I do not relate to this blog its mostly about a guy who sits at home and plays a lot of video games.I don't necessarily have the time or interest to play video games anymore. I neither liked or disliked this blog I would say I am neutral or uninterested.

Review- James Follows The Atlantic-this blog reviews a man following american politics and Chinese  relations. together we are making software that appears to be a hover craft of some sort. There is a lot of controversy over NASA surveillance matters and if they should be spending time and money on this project. I feel NASA should be involved in overseeing, I also  think the relationship between America and China is great. hopefully it will make a ground breaking change in our world, It may help us become a more technologically advanced society. That being said it will take everyone being on the same page.I found this blog mildly interesting.

Review- Theron Humphrey,Maddie on Things-  This blog discusses a man and his dog  Maddie.In his view point it is not the typical blog about cute animals that you see on the internet. He takes her on daily adventures with her superhero cape and makes sure shes in the best condition possible. You can see he loves his dog and enjoys Maddies companionship. This is something I can relate to because I feel dogs are loyal protectors and deserve to be loved in return. I enjoyed the companionship aspect of this blog, Even though it was a little different than the way I personally interact with my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment