Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Entry#4


This painting I did was my first abstract piece. It started as a sketch on a napkin. I have since done several pieces of abstract. i do believe this one to be my favorite though. Abstract is my favorite type of painting because there are no rules. At any point in time you can change your mind and go in another direction,this I believe is in a sense  freedom. It is not often in life that we have the freedom to do what we want without having to worry about consequences. That is the beauty of abstract painting ,and painting in general. You are free to do what you want and change it whenever, There are no rules to what you have to produce,there is no one to tell you that you are wrong. Your emotions can flow freely and you can express yourself however you want.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy looking at your work I kinda want to sit and have a talk just to see how your mind works to understand how you see such beauty in a blank canvas. Very nice work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to oblige you if you would like to ask me questions, I just hope I do not bore or disappoint you.

      Delete
  2. LAN--You bring up some good points in entry #3. Keep working on developing more support. Work on set up and sign off as well. Dig more into analysis and content. Connect your topics to your audience, not just yourself.

    ReplyDelete